We’re receiving new info about the upcoming major update every day, and this time around, we’ll take a closer look at new class set bonus mechanics and tuning changes shared by the devs and at two items dropping from the upcoming raid. What are they, and what can they do? This article covers it all.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Class Set Bonuses Explained
We’ve already covered new tier set bonuses for each class, so if you want to learn all about them, here’s our guide. However, Blizzard has recently revealed new details regarding some of the set bonuses we’re about to see in Embers of Neltharion. So, here is what we can expect:
- Survival Hunter (4) Set Bonus: Every 25 Focus spent reduces the cooldown of Wildfire Bomb by 1.0 sec, and the target of your latest Kill Command takes 100% increased damage from Wildfire Bomb for 8 sec.
- Fire Mage (4) Set Bonus: When your direct damage spells hit an enemy affected by Charring Embers 20 timesthe damage of your next 2 Phoenix Flames is increased by 200% and they refund a charge on use.
- Frost Mage:
- (2) Set Bonus: Flurry and Ice Lance damage increased by 10%. Flurry causes an explosion on impact, dealing 50% of its damage to nearby enemies, damage reduced beyond 5 targets.
- (4) Set Bonus: Casting Ice Lance on a frozen target has a 10% chance to trigger Brain Freeze.
- Brewmaster Monk (4) Set Bonus: Rising Sun Kick grants a stack of Elusive Brawler, and when you dodge, the damage and critical strike chance of your next Spinning Crane Kick or Rising Sun Kick is increased by 5%, stacking up to 5 times.
- Developers’ Note: This change is not in for this week’s PTR, but will be added in a future PTR build.
- Windwalker Monk (4) Set Bonus: Your melee auto-attacks have a chance to launch a Shadowflame spirit at your enemy that duplicates your abilities at 20% effectiveness for the next 7.5 sec.
- Enhancement Shaman (4) Set Bonus: Sundering increases your Physical and Fire damage dealt by 30% for 15 sec and your next 3 Chain Lightning casts deal 100% increased damage and refund 50% of Maelstrom Weapon stacks consumed.
- Demonology Warlock (4) Set Bonus: Grimoire: Felguard deals 20% additional damage. While Grimoire: Felguard is active, your demons deal 20% additional damage.
According to the bluepost published by Blizzard, the alterations were made after the devs received players’ feedback. Thus, we can expect some more changes to be added in the future, but for now, we have the following:
- Mistweaver Monk (2) Set Bonus: Soulfang Infusion restores 5% of your maximum Mana over 5 sec (down from 6 sec).
- Windwalker Monk (2) Set Bonus: Rising Sun Kick deals 15% increased damage and has a 30% chance to go nova, dealing (300% of Attack Power) Fire damage to all enemies within 8 yds.
- Enhancement Shaman (2) Set Bonus: Sundering increases your Mastery by 24% for 15 sec. (up from 12%).
- Demonology Warlock (4) Set Bonus: Grimoire: Felguard damage bonus reduced to 20% (down from 40%).
- Arms Warrior (2) Set Bonus: Chance to critically strike and critical strike damage reduced to 5% (from 10%).
- Protection Warrior:
- (2) Set Bonus: Shield Slam now reduces the cooldown of Last Stand by 1 sec (up from 0.5).
- (4) Set Bonus: The wave will deal 45% of Attack Power.
New Raid Rare Items Revealed
Now let’s talk about what you can get for completing boss encounters Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible. The following items not only look pretty awesome but also provide quite curious effects.
Djaruun, Pillar of the Elder Flame
After defeating Rashok, the Elder, whom you meet in the raid, players can obtain a rare polearm called Djaruun, Pillar of the Elder Flame. It’s a special effect weapon that allows you to ignite the Elder Flame to siphon heat away from surrounding enemies, dealing 3901 Fire damage and your melee abilities to unleash waves of ancient lava, dealing 11702 Fire damage split between all enemies affected for 10 seconds.
Sounds and looks pretty neat – check it out!
Voice of the Silent Star
Another rare item you can obtain is the Voice of the Silent Star cloak that drops from Scalecommander Sarkareth. This one has a rather interesting effect that makes you steal 139 of the lowest secondary stats of your 4 closest allies, and add the stolen amount plus 1392 to your highest secondary stat for 8 seconds. So that way, the four players who will be lucky enough to stand next to you while you have this cloak on may lose their lowest secondary stats. Needless to say, it might cause some tension in the group during the raid. Well, we’ll see.
And that’s all we have for now. We’ll be back with more news and guides soon, so stay tuned, and don’t forget that LFCarry is here to assist in achieving any of your in-game goals!
How to Upgrade Your Level 30 Potion? Discovering Crushed Beast Bones in Diablo 4
Imagine the moment in Diablo 4 when you reach Level 30, and the screen flashes with the requirement to upgrade your Potion – 5 Crushed …
Mastering Diablo 4: Epic Victories, Tough Challenges, and Path to Success
Beneath the shadows of menacing monsters and between the echoes of clashing swords, a new saga unfolds in this action RPG, Diablo 4. This online …
This Returning Raid Could Stir Up Controversy In Destiny 2
The Final Shape promises to enrich the game’s narrative and gameplay dynamics. That, along with the introduction of new content and the return of fan-favorite character Cayde-6, adds a layer of excitement and intrigue to the forthcoming year. However, this returning Raid could potentially stir controversy in the community in 2024.